Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nutcrackers in the Mist

There is a restaurant near my house which has a seasonal display of nutcrackers on their deck.




Every time I drive by, I make a mental note to bring my camera next time, but I keep forgetting...or if I remember, the weather is terrible, or the lighting...not right.



The weather wasn't great today either, but I figured I better take pictures before the nutcrackers are gone for the season.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!

mommy~dearest said...

Umm...they're cool, but kinda creepy. Like a nutcracker big enough for a head? Creepy... ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on the "delurking" post!

What a neat display that restaurant has!

Yay for finding shoes that fit! I have a problem with buying pants for Kayla. If they fit her in the waist they are usually too long in the legs!

Bell Family said...

Cool. I have a "thing" for nutcrackers. These were really neat.