Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Love


I love:

1. Sitting in a beach chair with my toes in the water, reading a good book.

2. Taking pictures, especially of flowers, and especially of dahlias. I love how colorful, diverse, and symmetrical they are.

3. Hanging out with my Chick Posse. We laugh at all that is juvenile and irreverent.

4. Warm, sunny mornings when I can hop out of bed and walk out into my backyard barefoot. I love to water my plants and pick strawberries or raspberries for breakfast.

5. Spending the day with friends out on a boat with a sail or motor (rowboats and canoes don't count).

Kellen loves:

1. Pepsi

2. Anyplace where I can refill my own cup with more Pepsi

3. Money (to buy Pepsi)

4. A cheeseburger or slice of pepperoni pizza to eat with my Pepsi

5. Repeat above

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love warm, sunny morning ... and taking pictures :)!

I take it that Kellen loves Pepsi. That's funny :). My hubby is a pepsi-a-holic and our cat's name is Pepsi.